Since 2019, the foundation offers young talented men and women scholarships for primary and secondary school studies.
Objectives of the program
- We offer and promote education especially in rural regions
- The students agree to teach in the villages after the studies.
- We support teachers in our own schools by further training
- Women should be given easier access to education. We intend a quota of at least 50% women
- The program is also intended to counteract the rural exodus
- Finally, we intend to reduce the migration in the country
Services of the foundation
The foundation covers the tuition fees for a 3-4 year teacher training course and pays an annual subsidy for accommodation and other expenses.
For details and participation requirements, please contact the local country representatives of the New Apostolic Church.