In Sierra Leone many people were killed in the terrible civil war of 1991-2002. Children were chopped off hands or legs. They live in Amputee camps where they help each other to cope with life.
Among the beneficiaries of the “Hungry-and-Needy” program in Sierra Leone are:
• The Camp for people with disabilities in Nyandehun,
• The Camp of the Disabled from the civil war in Hangha
• The school for the blind ones in Kenema
• Facilities for the disabled in Pujehun and Port Loko
• The Orphanages: “Network for Children in Need Orphanage”, “Savior of the World” and “Children Orphanage Redemption” in Freetown